DescriptionThe MLH-300 is a very powerful, all-in-one mini headend device, able to receive up to 2 HDMI signals and convert them either in 2 x DVB-T/C RF output channels or in IPTV streaming using UDP/RTP protocols multicast/unicast.
It supports "pool" technology, meaning that the user is able to select any program from any of the 2 inputs and assign them to any of the 2 RF or IP outputs providing great flexibility.
The embedded web server of the MLH-300 provides a very friendly user interface as well as the ability of remote or local control of the device via LAN.
Its small size and its powerful features render the MLH-300 the ideal solution in case we want to distribute HDMI content eg. coming from STBs or Blu-ray to a CATV installation using the DVB-T/C or IPTV technology.
- 2 x HDMI inputs (up to 1080-30p)
- HDCP support
- 4 x RF output DVB-T/C (software selectable)
- Gbit IP streaming (up to 64 x SPTS / 4 x MPTS)
- "Pool" technology
- MER value > 42dB
- Dual power supplies offering redundancy mode
- Custom NIT/SDT
- Local or remote control via webserver
- Very friendly user interface
- Wall or rack mount options
- SNMP v2
- Ultra-compact size
- 5-year warranty