DescriptionThe MLH-200 is a very powerful, all-in-one mini headend device, able to receive up to 2 HDMI signals and convert them either in IPTV streaming using UDP/RTP protocols multicast/unicast.
The embedded web server of the MLH-200 provides a very friendly user interface as well as the ability of remote or local control of the device via LAN.
Its small size and its powerful features render the MLH-200 the ideal solution in case we want to distribute HDMI content eg. coming from STBs or Blu-ray to a CATV installation using the IPTV technology.
- 2 x HDMI inputs (up to 1080-30p)
- HDCP support
- Gbit IP streaming (up to 64 x SPTS / 4 x MPTS)
- Dual power supplies offering redundancy mode
- Local or remote control via webserver
- Very friendly user interface
- Wall or rack mount options
- SNMP v2
- Ultra-compact size
- 5-year warranty