DescriptionThe MLF-201 is a very powerful, all-in-one mini headend device, able to receive up to 4 independent satellite (DVB-S/S2/S2X) signals and convert them in IPTV streaming using UDP/RTP protocols multicast/unicast. Moreover, the MLF-201 supports "multistream" satellite reception too.
The embedded web server of the MLF-201 provides a very friendly user interface as well as the ability of remote or local control of the device via LAN.
Its small size and its powerful features render the MLF-201 the ideal solution in case we want to distribute FTA (Free-To-Air) TV programs coming from satellite (DVB-S/S2/S2X) sources to an installation using IPTV technology.
- 4 x independent multi-standard inputs DVB-S/S2/S2X
- "Multistream" reception support
- Gbit IP streaming (up to 64 x SPTS / 4 x MPTS)
- Dual power supplies offering redundancy mode
- Local or remote control via webserver
- Very friendly user interface
- Wall or rack mount options
- SNMP v2
- Ultra-compact size
- 5-year warranty