DescriptionThe MLF-101 is a very powerful, all-in-one mini headend device, able to receive up to 4 independent satellite (DVB-S/S2/S2X) signals and convert them either in 4 x DVB-T/C RF output.
It supports "pool" technology, meaning that the user is able to select any program from any of the 4 inputs and assign them to any of the 4 RF providing great flexibility.
The embedded web server of the MLF-101 provides a very friendly user interface as well as the ability of remote or local control of the device via LAN.
Its small size and its powerful features render the MLF-101 the ideal solution in case we want to distribute FTA (Free-To-Air) TV programs coming from satellite (DVB-S/S2/S2X) sources to a CATV installation using the DVB-T/C.
- 4 x independent multi-standard inputs DVB-S/S2/S2X
- 4 x RF output DVB-T/C (software selectable)
- "Multistream" reception support
- "Pool" technology
- MER value > 42dB
- PID filtering
- Dual power supplies offering redundancy mode
- Custom NIT/SDT
- Local or remote control via webserver
- Very friendly user interface
- Wall or rack mount options
- SNMP v2
- Ultra-compact size
- 5-year warranty