DescriptionThe MLC-201 is a very powerful, all-in-one mini headend device, able to receive up to 2 independent satellite (DVB-S/S2/S2X) signals with 2x CI interfaces and convert them in IPTV streaming using UDP/RTP protocols multicast/unicast. Moreover, the MLC-201 supports "multistream" satellite reception too. The FlexCAM technology provides the ability to the user to connect the CAMs either at the inputs or the outputs of the device.
The embedded web server of the MLC-201 provides a very friendly user interface as well as the ability of remote or local control of the device via LAN.
Its small size and its powerful features render the MLC-201 the ideal solution in case we want to distribute FTA (Free-To-Air) or scrambled TV programs coming from satellite (DVB-S/S2/S2X) sources to an installation using IPTV technology.
- 2 x independent multi-standard inputs DVB-S/S2/S2X
- 2 x FlexCAM
- "Multistream" reception support
- Gbit IP streaming (up to 64 x SPTS / 4 x MPTS)
- Dual power supplies offering redundancy mode
- Local or remote control via webserver
- Very friendly user interface
- Wall or rack mount options
- SNMP v2
- Ultra-compact size
- 5-year warranty