DescriptionThe LTI-038 is an IR transmitter which (used in conjunction with LRI-107-038) transmits the commands of an IR remote control from any receiver and transfers them from one point to another via RF on a network consisting of coaxial cables. More specifically, the LTI-038 receives, at its input, the IR signal of a DTV or IPTV receiver and then modulates it to RF signal for distribution within a coaxial network.
The small size and the metal housing of the LTI-038 provide high electromagnetic protection as well as high heat induction and robustness.
- High quality and performance
- Very clean RF spectrum without harmonics
- High RF output (113 dBμV)
- High IR signal reception sensitivity
- Support for F and IEC connectors
- Micro USB power connector
- Very small size
- External power supply